Last week I was thinking about the importance of the website and how many businesses don’t one. Depending on what report you look at anywhere from 44% to 51% of small businesses do not have a website. When I saw this statistic for the first time I could not believe it. As I called a list of local dental offices I quickly found out that most of them don’t have a website.
Here are 9 great reasons why having a website is important. Click on the links to learn more about each one.
1. Why Are Websites Important? 93% Of Business Purchase Decisions Start With A Search Engine Search of Websites
2. Why Is a Website Important? It Shows Your Professionalism
3. Why is a Website Important for Your Business? It Gives You Ease Of Access
4. Why Website Is Important for Business? It’s a Low-Cost Per Impression Marketing Vehicle
5. Why Is a Website Important for Your Business? It Will Give You a Positive ROI
6. Why Is It Important to Have a Website? It Gives You Lasting Value
7. Why Is It Important to Have a Website for Your Business? It Gives You Opportunities Abroad
8. Why Is Website Important? It’s an Easily Accessible Data Center
9. Why Is Website Important for Business? It Provides Self Service Customer Support
In my opinion, everyone should have a website because they are so inexpensive and yet so effective. Hopefully, this article will help you see the importance of the website for your business. WebTechies provides marketing services specializing in search engine optimization and website conversion optimization services. A team of strategists, designers, developers and project managers.